|Planning dinner for a small crowd? This option has you covered. Plus, Butterball’s Boneless Turkey Breast makes for some mouthwatering leftover turkey sandwiches.|
- Cook from Frozen. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Remove plastic bag. Do not remove inside netting.
- Place breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil to prevent drying.
- Do not cover. Cook for 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before removing the netting and slicing.
Note: Cook time is approximate as oven temperatures vary. Use of foil pan significantly increases time.
Ingredients: Turkey, water, salt, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavour, spice. Wrapped in an edible carrageenan film.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|