Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Set T-Fal air fryer to 190°C.
- Lightly beat the eggs and buttermilk together in a small bowl.
- Place panko and flour each in separate small bowls. Season flour with garlic and onion powders, cayenne, and salt.
- Dip each turkey piece first into the seasoned flour, then into the egg and buttermilk mixture, then into the panko.
- Working in batches, place turkey pieces into the air fryer and mist generously with oil.
- Air fry at 190°C for around 5-7 minutes or until coating is browned; flip turkey pieces, mist with oil, and air fry for another 5 minutes.
- While turkey is in the air fryer, make the ranch-style dip by combining all the dip ingredients.