Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high.
- When hot, add rice and cook for 2-3 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Add carrots, scallions, peppers, peas, and turkey. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, mixing well.
- Add the soy sauce, hoisin, and sriracha and mix well.
- Add eggs and cook for a minute or two, allowing them to scramble and incorporate into your fried rice.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, extra hot sauce, and some limes for squeezing!