Slowly smoked over hardwood chips to give authentic, bacon taste and aroma. Butterball turkey bacon serves up 100% flavour with 50% less fat. A better choice from Butterball.
For Best Results:
- Bacon Style Turkey should be heated slowly in a non-stick frypan using Medium to Medium Low setting.
- Place slices in a single layer. Turn frequently for even browning.
- Heat for: 5-6 minutes for soft texture. 7-15 minutes for crispy texture.
- For best results, DO NOT OVERHEAT or use HIGH heat. Must be heated to a minimum 165°F (74°C).
Microwave Directions (700W):
- Place 4 slices of Bacon Style Turkey in a single layer on a plate lined with paper towels. Cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, turn slices and microwave for another minute. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Must be heated to a minimum 165°F (74°C)
Ingredients: turkey, turkey skin, water, salt, sugar, potato starch, sodium phosphate, natural & artificial flavour, sodium ascorbate, smoke flavour, sodium nitrite, smoke.
Allergen alert: may contain egg
|Nutrition Information per 2 slices (30 g)|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|