10 minutes 21 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
To make the Bechamel sauce place a small pot on medium heat. Add butter and let melt. Sprinkle in flour stir together to create a roux. Let cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly darker in colour. Slowly pour in 1 cup of milk, stir quickly to incorporate into the roux.
- Stir to mix well, add rosemary sprig. Pour in the remaining milk and grated cheese.
- Stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Bring to a simmer until the sauce has thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
- Assemble by placing 4 slices of bread onto a parchment lined baking tray. Top each with 2 tbsp of bechamel, 3-4 slices of turkey, 3 tbsp of stuffing, 2 slices of turkey bacon and top with other slice of bread
- Top each sandwich with 2 Tbsp of bechamel and 2 tbsp of grated cheese. Broil on high until the cheese has melted Cut in half and serve hot.