20 Minutes 15 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat BBQ to 450° F.
- To prepare dressing, mix olive oil with vinegar, brown sugar, dijon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cut all vegetables in half, and remove any pits or seeds as necessary.
- Drizzle dressing on the inside (where you cut) of all the vegetables in order to season them and on turkey breast.
- Grill turkey breast for 8 minutes on each side, or until an internal thermometer reads 165° F.
- Grill romaine lettuce for 30 seconds, or until dark char marks are present.
- Grill vegetables cut side down for up to 5 minutes, or once again until char marks are present.
- Slice halloumi cheese and sourdough bread in 4, and grill until golden brown.
- Grill turkey bacon directly on the BBQ, for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Slice turkey breast and bacon to arrange the platter
- Put remaining dressing in a bowl to add to your plate and build your own salad.