Raised on Canadian farms without the use of antibiotics, Butterball Naturally Inspired Fresh Whole Turkey is a holiday centerpiece you can feel good about.
WHERE TO BUY?
No Store in the Region
Not sure what size turkey to buy, how long to thaw or when to put it in the oven? Check out our Turkey Calculator.
- Remove packaging. Remove giblets from neck cavity and remove neck from body cavity. Refrigerate until ready to use. Drain juices and blot with paper towels.
- Stuff neck and body cavities lightly. Allow ¾ cup stuffing per pound (optional).
- Place turkey, breast up, on flat rack in pan about 8cm (3″) deep. Brush skin with vegetable oil to prevent drying. Do not cover or add water.
- Place turkey in middle of preheated 325˚F (160˚C) oven. Roast according to chart. To prevent skin from becoming too dark, cover with aluminum foil near end of cooking time. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer, thigh should be minimum 180˚F (82˚C) / stuffing should be minimum 165˚F (74˚C).
- Allow turkey and stuffing to stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Ingredients: Turkey infused with Reconstituted turkey broth, Canola oil, Water, Extra virgin olive oil, Salt, Pea protein, Fruit and Spice extracts.
|Nutrition Fact/ Valeur nutritive per/Par 100g serving|
|% Daily Value*/valeur quotidienne*|
|Trans 0 g|
|Vitamin / Vitamine A||0%|
|Potassium 225 mg||21%|
|Calcium / Calcium 10 mg||21%|
|Iron / Fer 0.75 mg||6%|