Raised on Canadian farms without the use of antibiotics, Butterball Naturally Inspired Fresh Whole Turkey is a holiday centerpiece you can feel good about.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Remove packaging. Remove giblets from neck cavity and remove neck from body cavity. Refrigerate until ready to use. Drain juices and blot with paper towels.
- Stuff neck and body cavities lightly. Allow ¾ cup stuffing per pound (optional).
- Place turkey, breast up, on flat rack in pan about 8cm (3″) deep. Brush skin with vegetable oil to prevent drying. Do not cover or add water.
- Place turkey in middle of preheated 325˚F (160˚C) oven. Roast according to chart. To prevent skin from becoming too dark, cover with aluminum foil near end of cooking time. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer, thigh should be minimum 180˚F (82˚C) / stuffing should be minimum 165˚F (74˚C). You can also checkout out our Turkey Calculator for more details on cooking time.
- Allow turkey and stuffing to stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Ingredients: Turkey infused with Reconstituted turkey broth, Canola oil, Water, Extra virgin olive oil, Salt, Pea protein, Fruit and Spice extracts.
|Nutrition Fact/ Valeur nutritive per/Par 100g serving|
|% Daily Value*/valeur quotidienne*|
|Trans 0 g|
|Vitamin / Vitamine A||0%|
|Potassium 225 mg||21%|
|Calcium / Calcium 10 mg||21%|
|Iron / Fer 0.75 mg||6%|