No need to choose between white and dark meat, Butterball’s Boneless White and Dark Turkey Roast provides both and is always tender, juicy and easy to prepare.
WHERE TO BUY?
Your Independent Grocer
- Cook from Frozen. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Remove plastic bag. Do not remove inside netting.
- Place breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil to prevent drying.
- Do not cover. Cook for 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before removing the netting and slicing.
Note: Cook time is approximate as oven temperatures vary. Use of foil pan significantly increases time.
Ingredients: Turkey, water, salt, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavour, spice. Wrapped in an edible carrageenan film.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0g|