10 Minutes 35 Minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of each tahini and honey on turkey breast, and season with a few pinches of salt.
- Roast in oven on parchment paper for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350° F and cook further for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice cabbage, carrots, cucumber, radish, red onions, green onion and celery as thinly as possible.
- Combine in a bowl with sesame seeds, lemon and lime juice and zest, the rest of the tahini, olive oil, the rest of honey and salt.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Once turkey is cooked (165° F), lightly pull meat apart and from the bone with the help of two forks. Top salad with warm shredded turkey and toss. Tear parsley and garnish!