Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Cook the turkey bacon as per package instructions. Set aside.
- Combine egg, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla bean paste, and whipping cream in a bowl. Coat each slice of bread in egg mixture, then cook in a non-stick skillet on medium low heat for 4-5 minutes—flipping halfway. Set French toast aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo and Dijon together.
- To build the sandwich, spread some of the mayo mustard mixture on each piece of French toast.
- Top each piece with cooked turkey bacon and cheese, then close to form a sandwich.
- Transfer sandwich to oven for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden. Enjoy!