45 Minutes 45 Minutes 6 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Sauté all vegetables for 6-8 minutes, until translucent. Add thyme, sage, pepper and salt.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes, until moisture has released from the vegetables.
- Add flour and stir for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Add gravy and let cool for 15-30 minutes.
- Add turkey to vegetable and gravy mixture
- Using a 10-inch pie pan, roll out bottom dough.
- Fill with turkey mixture.
- Cover with top pie dough.
- Cover with eggwash.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.