Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 20 minutes Serves: 4 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Pour 1 cup (250 ml) of chicken broth into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, add carrots, and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add turkey, peas, and bell pepper. Continue cooking covered for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat patty shells in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir using a wooden spatula. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue cooking, stirring until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Incorporate cheddar and continue cooking for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Fill patties with filling and top with cheese mixture. Serve hot with your choice of vegetables.