Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 350˚ degrees.
- Cut parsnips into even sized half moons, toss in a bowl with honey, olive oil, dried thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Heat an oven proof skillet on medium to high heat. Add butter.
- Cut 1 turkey breast into 4 pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sear skin side down in skillet, until golden brown (5 minutes) and repeat the process for the other side. Transfer to a holding plate.
- In the same pan, add sliced onions, sliced peppers and chopped garlic cloves, and sauteed for 6-8 minutes until the onions are translucent and the peppers have softened.
- Add paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper and deglaze the pan with canned tomatoes.
- Bring to a simmer, and transfer into the oven uncovered to bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with dollops of sour cream and enjoy.