Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Scatter the tortilla triangles on a sheet tray and bake for 7-9 minutes, or until just crispy. Remove and allow to cool (can be done ahead of time).
- When ready to assemble, place crispy tortilla triangles back onto the sheet tray. Cover with shredded cheese, followed by the Butterball extra lean turkey ham. Return to oven and bake again for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the tortilla triangles have browned and crisped further. Remove from the oven and transfer to your serving platter.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, yellow pepper, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, then spoon over the nacho platter.
- Next, scatter jalapenos evenly on the platter, followed by dollops of sour cream, and optional fresh sprigs of cilantro for garnish.
- Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!