30 minutes 90 minutes 4 - 6
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
- Blot chickpeas and toss in olive oil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until browned and crunchy. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan over low heat. Add finely sliced onion and salt to taste. Cook for 45 - 55 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Reduce oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine salt, pepper, coriander and cumin with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub mixture all over turkey thighs. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over high heat. Once hot, add turkey thighs and sear for 6 minutes, or until golden-brown on one side.
- Transfer turkey thighs to a roasting pan and bake in oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F or more.
In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add finely minced carrot, onion, celery and garlic and bring to a simmer. Cook until sauce thickens. Add Harissa Sauce and combine with cooked lentils.
- Pour over cooked pasta and stir gently until mixed evenly.
- Combine pasta mixture and toppings. Garnish with finely sliced chives. Serve hot.