15 Minutes 30 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Place turkey breast in a shallow pan, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roast at 350⁰F for around 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- While turkey is roasting, prepare dressing by whisking all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
Place farro and arugula together in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 the lemon dressing over farro and arugula, and toss to coat.
- Divide dressed farro and arugula between 4 bowls, and garnish with vegetables.
- Slice turkey breast and place on top of bowls.
- Serve with remaining dressing and a grind of freshly ground black pepper.
- If you’re batch-cooking or not eating the entire recipe at once, keep farro and arugula undressed until it’s served.