10 minutes 10 minutes 9
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Leaving buns attached to each other, cut buns in half so that tops are separated from the bottoms.
- Place bottoms of the buns in a 9 x 11 inch casserole dish. Toast in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl mix together turkey, bacon, ranch dressing, Miracle Whip and green onions.
- Spread this mixture evenly over the toasted bun halves. Top with Swiss cheese and the top of buns.
- Brush buns with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and cut to serve.