15 Minutes 25 Minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Sauté onion and broccoli in a pan on medium heat.
- Cook turkey bacon in another non-stick pan, look for instructions on the back of the packaging.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, herbs and hot sauce
- Spray muffin tray with nonstick spray
- Fill tray with sauteed broccoli and onions
- Add cut up cooked turkey bacon pieces
- Pour the egg mixture into tray
- Sprinkle each egg bite with cheddar cheese
- Add a few pieces of turkey bacon on top
- Bake for 17 minutes at 350 °F