15 Minutes 35 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Pre-heat medium-sized soup pot on medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, dice turkey breast into ½ inch cubes.
- Add olive oil to pot, followed by cubed turkey breast, and brown for 3 minutes while stirring. Once browned, add leek and celery, and stir further for 3 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper, let sit for 1 minute.
- Add peppers, followed by water, and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Chop fresh herbs and add immediately to the pot. Use both stem and leaf for maximum flavour.
- HOT TIP: When using fresh herbs (chives, cilantro, parsley, basil), add them just before serving soup, otherwise their fragrance gets lost when they cooked for too long. Hearty herbs, like rosemary, sage, and thyme, require a longer cook time for flavour and fragrance.