Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Soak/submerge skewers in hot water for 10 minutes, to prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Turn on barbeque and preheat until temperature reaches 350˚F.
- Cut turkey into 2-inch cubes.
- Assemble skewers with one of each: cherry tomato, wedge of onion, turkey, pepper, halloumi, turkey, pepper, halloumi, onion, and repeat order until skewer is full.
- Brush skewer with olive oil and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place skewers on the hot barbeque and cook until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165˚F/74˚C and outside is golden brown.
- Puree garlic, honey, olive oil and Greek yogurt using a handheld blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle onto cooked skewers, or as a side dip.
- Serve with your favourite salad or rice. Skewers can be made one day ahead and refrigerated.