15 Minutes 20 minutes 6 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat grill on high.
- Add some oil to pineapple slices and grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove slices from grill top with some chili flake and fresh lime zest, then set aside.
- Grease grill with oil and cook pancetta for 5-7 minutes, flipping periodically, until crisp.
- Char kale by coating in olive oil, then place it on the grill for 1 -2 minutes, or until wilted and the edges have browned.
- Reduce heat to medium. Place burger patties on the grill, make sure to cook from frozen.
- Grill burger patties for 7-8 minutes, then flip. Cook for an additional 7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Add gouda slices on top for last 1-2 minutes of cooking, then remove patties from grill.
- In a separate bowl, combine adobo and mayo, along with a pinch of salt to taste to make chipotle mayo.
Build your burgers by adding some chipotle mayo to bottom and top parts of the bun.
- Add turkey burgers covered in gouda, then top with a grilled slice of pineapple, charred kale, and crispy pancetta!