Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a mixing bowl, coat red onions, potatoes, and tomatoes in half of the oil and oregano, and transfer to a sheet pan.
- Add uncooked turkey to the bowl and coat in the remaining oil and oregano, and transfer to the sheet pan.
- Place sheets pan in oven, and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the turkey breast reaches 165˚F/74˚C degrees, and potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove pan and sprinkle with olives and feta
- Garnish with squeezes of lemon and some fresh parsley. Enjoy!