15 Minutes 30 Minutes
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice croissant and place it on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Put sliced old cheddar on top of one half.
- Place croissant in oven for 10-15 minutes, until warm and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a non-stick frying pan on medium or medium-low heat for 7 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook pear slices in butter for 5-10 minutes, until tender.
- Top melted cheese croissant half with bacon, cooked pear and arugula.
- Drizzle with honey and add other croissant half on top.
- Optional: If you’re into adding some bitterness to your breakfast sandwich, you can spread some Dijon mustard on the top half of the croissant.