15 minutes Less than 30 minutes 4 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Measure out enough parchment paper to allow for overhang of a 9x13-inch metal pan.
- Scrunch parchment paper under running water till wet. Squeeze out excess water and line pan.
- Add sweet potatoes and cranberries. Make sure cranberries are evenly distributed.
- Pour orange juice over top and then drizzle with maple syrup. Make sure maple syrup is evenly distributed.
- Roast for 40 - 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Remove from pan and serve or refrigerate until next day**.
- **To reheat sweet potatoes after turkey comes out of oven and is taking Turkey Timeout*: Increase oven temperature to 450°F (230°C). Reline the 9x13-inch metal pan with wet parchment paper (see above) and add cooked sweet potatoes. Place in oven and reheat till hot (about 20 minutes).
- Each ½ cup serving contains: 75 Calories, 0 g Total fat, 0 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 33 mg Sodium, 18 g CHO, 2.5 g Fiber, 1 g Protein
- Makes 8 - ½ cup servings
- *Turkey Timeout the time a cooked turkey needs to sit after being removed from the oven to guarantee perfection in flavour, texture and carving.