Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat the BBQ to 350 °F.
- Cook the frozen turkey over indirect heat for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sun-dried tomato pesto and maple syrup and brush over the turkey.
- Cook the turkey for about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, basting occasionally with the sauce. The turkey is cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 165F /74 °C.
- Once cooked, sear it over direct heat for about 1 minute on each side to give it a nice colour. Remove and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- For the pearl couscous, while the turkey is cooking, preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- In an oven-safe dish, combine the tomatoes, olives, garlic, olive oil, honey and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix and bake for about 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are on the verge of bursting.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the pearl couscous in 1/4 cup olive oil with 1 tsp. of salt for about 2 minutes or until the couscous has a nice colour.