20 minutes 20 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the turkey mixture and roll into a ball and set side. Repeat until the whole mixture has been used.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meatballs on all sides, around 4 minutes.
- Add in pepperoni and cook for one minute. Pour tomato sauce over top of the meatballs, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cook covered for another 5 minutes or until turkey meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve over pasta or on a bun for a meatball sub.