10 minutes 30 minutes 2
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat a cast iron griddle or large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Add mushrooms, toss to coat with oil, season with salt and pepper, sauté until golden brown, remove.
- Add more olive oil to coat bottom of pan, add onions, bell peppers, garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until golden brown, remove, add more olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper, add to hot pan, sauté until fully cooked, turning once
- Add mushrooms, and onion/pepper mixture to turkey, mix to combine, divide into 4 portions.
- Top each portion with provolone, overlapping.
- Slice the rolls in half, place on the grill to lightly toast.
- When cheese is melted, gently transfer turkey and toppings to the toasted roll, serve.