10 Minutes 15 Minutes 2 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add diced turkey ham and brown 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in broccoli, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in shallots and minced garlic, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Deglaze with wine, stir in stock and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- Cover and cook pasta until it’s al dente, 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in sage and cheese.
- Serve topped with lemon zest and pepper to taste.