10 minutes 1 hour 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). In a small bowl, mix together corn starch, poultry seasoning, butter, salt and pepper.
- In a roasting pan, toss the potatoes and onions in half of the butter mixture.
- Rub the other half of this mixture all over the turkey, including under the skin.
- Place the turkey on top of the potatoes and onions and pour broth over the potatoes.
- Cook for 1 hour or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) has been reached.
- Mix in peas and carrots and let cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove turkey and set aside. Strain potatoes reserving the pan gravy to use on the turkey and potatoes. Serve and garnish with fresh parsley.