15 minutes 30 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Toss turkey cubes in salt and pepper and brown, around 2 minutes.
- Add in onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in honey garlic sauce, orange juice [½ cup], orange zest [1 tbsp], broth and rice in with the turkey and bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan and turn heat to low. Let cook on low for 15 minutes. Remove pan from the heat.
- Take off the lid and quickly stir in peas, cover the pan again and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and citrus fruit slices.