10 Minutes 36 minutes 6 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat large skillet on medium-high for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle oil on skillet and sauté onions until translucent.
- Add celery and sauté for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add potatoes and carefully smash.
- Add carrots and peppers. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn and sautée for 4-5 minutes while tossing all the vegetables together.
- Add leftover turkey and heat through for 4-5 minutes.
- Add butter and season with salt.
- Top with your favourite egg preparation!