10 Minutes 30 Minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- On stovetop, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy ovenproof pan.
- Add turkey breast and cook on medium-high for around 3 minutes per side, until browned.
- Remove turkey from pan and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat in the same pan.
- Add garlic and saute for around 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and capers, and place turkey breast back into the pan.
- Place pan in oven and cook until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (around 30 minutes).