Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Season turkey breast with 1 tbsp of olive oil, paprika, salt & pepper and roast for 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F/74˚C.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to the water with a pinch of salt, stirring occasionally until pasta reaches al dente (around 8 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium to high heat. Add onions, peppers, asparagus, and garlic, and sauté until tender (4-6 minutes).
- Add canned tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper to the same pan, and simmer for 3 minutes. Slice the cooked turkey and add it the pan, also adding in the cherry tomatoes. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the saucepan and toss with the mixture.
- Transfer sauced pasta to an oven-safe casserole dish, cover with cheese, and broil on the middle rack (5-8 minutes) until golden brown.