10 minutes 30 minutes 24
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook onions, carrots and celery for 3 minutes. Add in turkey and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Whisk cornstarch into broth and pour into the turkey mixture.
- Stir in half and half cream and peas. Bring mixture to a boil for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Bake tart shells for 10 minutes.
- Take tart shells out of the oven and fill each tart shell with ¼ cup of turkey filling.
- Bake for another 5 minutes. Or follow pastry package directions.
- Tip: Freeze this meal for up to three months and reheat in the oven for an easy weeknight meal.