20 minutes 20 - 30 minutes 18 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 325°F (300°F if using a dark non-stick pan).
- Place paper liners in 36 miniature muffin cups.
- For crust, combine walnuts, 4 teaspoons sugar and the margarine or butter in a medium bowl until well blended. Press about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture firmly onto bottom of each prepared muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
- For filling, beat Neufchatel cheese, pumpkin, ½ cup sugar, vanilla, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, the cloves, and nutmeg in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition. Spoon evenly over crusts.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until centers are almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Top with whipped cream just before serving and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.