5 Minutes 1 Hour 2 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine lime zest and juice, orange zest and juice, garlic, and soy sauce in a large freezer bag. Seal and toss to mix well. Add in the turkey roast and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- After roast has been marinated, place Instant Pot on sauté function. Add olive oil, place marinated turkey roast into Instant Pot and sear each side.
- Reserve ½ cup of marinade liquid.
- After all sides of Roast are browned, add in reserved marinade, and chicken stock.
- Close the lid, select high-pressure function, with 55-minute timer.
- After cooking program has ended, release pressure valve. Once steam has dissipated, open lid and remove roast and place on cutting board to rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- To make gravy while Roast is resting, mix some flour and water together to create a slurry. Place Instant Pot back onto sauté setting. Bring cooking liquid to a boil, then add in slurry; stirring until combined. Let simmer for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- For the wilted greens, place a small fry pan on high, add olive oil, chopped kale and sauté for one minute, then add water.
- Leave uncovered to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. After 5 minutes, add in garlic and water chestnuts. Let cook for another 2 minutes, or until all the water has evaporated.
- Slice Roast in ½” slices and serve with gravy and wilted greens.