10 minutes 12 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Melt butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Whisk Cornstarch into milk. Slowly pour the milk into the mushroom and onion mixture whisking continuously being careful not to curdle the milk.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and allow mixture to thicken to desired consistency, around 2 minutes.
- Take sauce off of the heat and stir in salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Layer ¼ of the turkey on the toast and top with ¼ of the mushroom sauce.
- Serve with cut up vegetables for a simple and balanced meal.