40 minutes 3 hours 16 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain. Return to saucepan.
- Add milk, cream cheese spread and butter to potatoes mash with hand masher or electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Stir in garlic salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 9-inch casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove potatoes from refrigerator 3-1/4 hours before serving time.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on low setting 3 hours stirring twice. Potatoes can be held an additional 30 minutes.
- Note: Substitute 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, for cream cheese spread.