Prep: Less than 30 minutes Cook: 35 minutes Serves: 6 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Prepare Tenderflake pie shells according to package directions for a double crust pie.
- Simmer vegetables in boiling stock for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving vegetables and stock.
- In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook, stirring 1 minute. Whisk in stock, milk and wine. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Stir in BUTTERBALL turkey, vegetables, tarragon, salt and pepper. Let cool.
- Place 1 pie shell on baking sheet; spoon in turkey mixture. Cover with second pie shell; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Bake at 425 F (220C) for 10 minues. Reduce heat to 350F (180C) and continue baking 35 minutes until golden.
- TIP: For golden glazed pie crust, brush with lightly beaten egg before baking