30 minutes 35 minutes 6 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Prepare Tenderflake pie shells according to package directions for a double-crust pie.
- Simmer vegetables in boiling stock for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving vegetables and stock.
- In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook, stirring 1 minute. Whisk in stock, milk, and wine. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Stir in turkey, vegetables, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Let cool.
- Place 1 pie shell on baking sheet; spoon in turkey mixture. Cover with second pie shell; seal and flute edge. Cut steam vents on top. Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F (180°C) and continue baking 35 minutes until golden.
- TIP: for golden glazed pie crust, brush with lightly beaten egg before baking