25 minutes 10 - 20 minutes 8 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Place squash in medium saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain squash; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add broccoli, peppers and onion.
- Cook and stir vegetables for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are crisp-tender.
- Add squash, vinaigrette; heat through.
- Place vegetables in a shallow serving bowl.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the vegetables.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle top with crushed crackers.