Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat BBQ to medium heat 350°F.
- Score turkey drumsticks a few times with a knife all the way around.
- Rub with 1 tablespoon canola oil, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook for 20-25 minutes, turning a few times until slightly charred on the outside and cooked through to the middle (Cook until meat thermometer reads internal temperature 165°F / 74°C).
- Brush cooked drumsticks with barbecue sauce on all sides, and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Habanero BBQ Sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened and translucent.
- Add strained tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, habanero sauce, and salt to taste.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes stirring frequently until thickened and glossy.
- Salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve bbq drumsticks along refreshing salsa. Enjoy!