20 minutes 30 minutes 6
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Rub mixture all over Butterball Turkey Thighs, set aside.
- Whisk together beer, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Place Butterball Turkey Thighs on grill. Continuously apply MOP sauce to thighs while cooking. Turn Butterball Turkey Thighs regularly and continue to apply MOP sauce.
- Cook each side of Butterball Turkey Thighs until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for 25-30 minutes on medium heat.
- Kale can be used to apply sauce if desired.
- Place kale on grill with MOP sauce until soft.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add corn to boiling water for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Remove corn from water and serve with butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy alongside of the Butterball Turkey Thighs!