Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Butterfly your turkey breast by slicing vertically through the thickest part of the breast without going all the way through. Continue to slice until the breast opens up, then flatten into a thin and even shape.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper, then place on a greased grill on medium high heat. Cook for 7-8 minutes, then flip and continue to cook for another 7 - 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C. Remove and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Make pesto by combining all the pesto ingredients in a food processor. Blitz until smooth (loosen with some water if needed) and transfer to a serving bowl. Set aside.
- Spread the frisee, radish, arugula, and feta onto a platter. Sprinkle some fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Slice the turkey breast and spread on top of the salad.
- Serve with pesto drizzled on top, or alongside in a small bowl. Garnish with extra pine nuts and grilled lemons. Enjoy!