20 minutes 20 minutes 6
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine salt, pepper, ground fennel seed and olive oil.
- Rub mixture all over Butterball turkey breasts.
- Place Butterball turkey breasts on grill. Cook each side of the Butterball Turkey Breasts until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for 7-8 minutes on each side, over medium to high heat.
- Dice pancetta and place in cooking pan, cook until crisp, remove from pan and set aside.
- Take the pancetta fat left in the pan, let cool.
- Whisk together grainy mustard, red wine vinegar, brown sugar and rendered
- pancetta fat, set aside.
- Cook 4 eggs in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Chop romaine leaves.
- Cut roma tomatoes in half and briefly grill.
- Cut avocadoes into ½ inch slices.
- Combine romaine leaves, blue cheese, soft boiled eggs, grilled tomatoes, avocados and pitted black olives.
- Drizzle Pancetta Vinaigrette over salad.
- If desired, arrange cooked turkey breast and drizzle with remaining Pancetta Vinaigrette.