30 minutes 15 minutes 2-4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine all ingredients for the Peri-Peri in a blender (not the wings). Blend until smooth and evenly incorporated. Can be made up to 3 days in advance, and flavour actually improves with time.
- Marinate the wings in half of the Peri-Peri mixture for a minimum of 2 hours, all the way up to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to medium and coat with some olive oil to prevent sticking. Place wings on and allow to brown.
- Flip wings and ensure the grill isn’t too hot. The wings will cook on medium heat for 17 – 20 minutes.
- Baste the wings as you flip them through the cooking process with the remaining Peri-Peri.
- Remove from grill, top with some more Peri-Peri if desired and enjoy!