Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, dried parsley, salt, and parmesan cheese. Whisk well to combine. Then add Butterball turkey drums and rub the dry mixture to coat each drum fully.
- Grease pre-heated grill and add the turkey drums. Sear on all sides and then transfer drums to one side of the grill. Turn off the heat. Reduce heat of the other side of the grill to medium low and close. Allow the drums to cook through for 45-60 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 180°F/82°C.
- While the turkey drums cook, whisk together mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, parsley and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Transfer cooked turkey drums to a platter and garnish with fresh parsley, dipping sauce and extra freshly grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- *Butterball Turkey Drums can be substituted for Butterball Bone-In Thighs or Turkey Wings with proper ingredient and recipe adaptation.