10 minutes 5 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Slice turkey breast horizontally and vertically to make four slices.
- Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap and flatten using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Remove turkey from the plastic wrap. Place breadcrumbs on a plate and dredge each cutlet in the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once butter is bubbling, place cutlets in the frying pan in one layer.
- Cook for two minutes, flip and cook for another 30 seconds or until each side is golden brown.
- Turn heat to low and top turkey with pasta sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover pan and allow cheese to melt, around 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley.