Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Start by making "Caesar" inspired Butterball turkey breast. In a mixing bowl, combine clamato, tomato paste, olive oil, Tabasco sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and celery salt.
- Sear the turkey breast in an oiled grill pan over medium/high heat for 2 minutes, then flip and sear for another 30 seconds. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Coat cooked turkey breast with the Caesar mixture, top with Montreal steak spice, and place in oven for 25 minutes, or until turkey breast reaches an internal temperature of 165˚.F /74°C
- Remove and allow to rest for 5–10 minutes before slicing.
- While turkey rests, make the salad. Toss romaine, cheese, and red onion in a mixing bowl with Caesar dressing. Transfer to a serving platter, then sprinkle crispy turkey bacon.
- Slice Caesar turkey breast and shingle alongside the salad.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges, top with extra parmesan cheese, and enjoy!