20 minutes 45 minutes Serves: 8 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Place broccoli, ½ cup water and salt in saucepan; cover.
- Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Drain; keep warm.
- Place cream cheese and milk in same saucepan on medium heat.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in mustard and turkey bacon; cook 1 minute.
- Add broccoli; mix lightly.
- Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with sunflower kernels.