Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat your oven to 325°F .
- Place your Butterball Boneless turkey roast on a wire rack in a roasting pan and then brush with oil all over. Roast for 3 1/2 - 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F(74°C), then remove and allow to rest at least 15 minutes (this can be done the day before).
- In a bowl, put onions with red wine vinegar and allow to pickle for 30 minutes.
- To make the dressing, whisk together mayo, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a small amount of water to drizzle on the salad.
- Heat the greased grill to medium high. Slice turkey roast into 1” thick “steaks”. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side. Then remove and slice.
- Put lettuce wedges, radishes, pickled onions, and crispy chickpeas on a serving platter. Place the sliced turkey and top with freshly chopped dill. Then, drizzle on the dressing and top with some salt and pepper. Enjoy!